Ninja Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Morkasi clan.
Looking Around [Open] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:16 pm by Razorwolf214

» Hiruka Morkasi (Finished except for Jutsu)
Looking Around [Open] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:10 pm by Razorwolf214

» Naruto The last Borns
Looking Around [Open] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:23 am by NTLB Admins

» NaruGods RPG Forum! ~Update~
Looking Around [Open] EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:32 pm by Black☆Star

» Jex, your having a Tumour
Looking Around [Open] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:04 pm by Black☆Star

» Rate the Signature above you.
Looking Around [Open] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:46 pm by kenshiki naito

» Kurayami Clan {COMPLETE}
Looking Around [Open] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:07 pm by Hayato Uchiha

» Kenshiki Vs. Leaf nin (Open)
Looking Around [Open] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:17 am by kenshiki naito

» Face Claim
Looking Around [Open] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:24 am by Black☆Star

Ninja Legacy Admins
Looking Around [Open] S5jnzr Looking Around [Open] 14agz90
Member of the Month
July -- To be Announced
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ninja Legacy RPG Club
Affiliates
Looking Around [Open] N4h5cz
^ Our Button! ^

Looking Around [Open] 2zs4mro

Looking Around [Open] Oneskybutton

Looking Around [Open]

2 posters

Go down

Looking Around [Open] Empty Looking Around [Open]

Post by Akuma Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:29 pm

Akuma had gotten up a bit early today, and wasn't sure what to do. He didn't really have to do anything today, because it was a day off of his usual training. He needed something fun to do, but didn't know what. He decided to get dressed anyway, and just walk arund outside until he found something to do. As he walked around, looking at the different things in the village, he walked by the monuments, and payed his respects to his god. As he continued to walk, he came across a large building that was very popular. He walked inside, realizing that it was the large Clubhouse, and perfect place to just hang out and try to have some fun.

He walked around, looking at a few of the recreational areas, and some of the shops, not really intent on buying anything, as he had not gotten payed yet. It seemed people weren't getting locked out of their houses as often as they used to, and Akuma feared that he would have to start going around, messing with the locks, or stealing keys so people would have to hire him. He sighed as he sit down at the local tea house. He ordered some minty green tea, paid the women, and waited. He looked around the clubhouse and wondered why there weren't more beautiful women there, he thought this was the place where they came to hang out.

A few minutes later, a mistress came and gave him his tea, and he gave her a small tip, and shooed her away. She went back into the kitchen area, and he went on to start sipping his tea. People could tell he was a ninja, with the muscular figure, the Iwa headband he was using as a belt, and of course, the large puppet he had strapped to his back. As he finished his tea, he just sat there, waiting for something interesting to happen, or waiting for an interesting person to come across his view.

Akuma

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Looking Around [Open] Empty Re: Looking Around [Open]

Post by Glass~Heart Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:41 pm

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey! Get back here!" A young blue haired woman pushed her way through the crowds in pursuit of a sprinting cat that was her next door neighbour's. She was meant to be looking after it, and it had managed to get away from her... again. Who was this that was disrupting the usual business of other people, may you ask? Well, who else could it be other than Akira Kagami, an Iwagakure Jounin. You wouldn't think she was a ninja upon first sight, and just a very beautiful woman that might have got lost somewhere with ninja attire on. The fan stuck in her blue hair spun like mad as she vaulted over a table, pouncing on the cat and holding it tightly.
"Aha! Gotcha!~" She exclaimed in delight, putting the cat into a bag over her shoulder. It was time for it's vaccination, and it never wanted injections. Simple enough.

She now found herself knelt down in the middle of the floor in a tea shop. Everyone was blinking like crazy and whispering to one another as Akira got hastily up to her feet, straightening her dress and grinning as she did so.
"Carry on~" She chirped and went up to the counter, leaning on it with arms crossed in a casual fashion.
"Ah, Akira, you always know how to make an entrance. The usual?" The woman behind the counter asked Akira and she nodded, laughing.
"Where would Iwa be without my epic antics?" She asked with a cheeky wink that earnt her a wolf whistle from across the room. She waved over at the randomer that had whistled at her and laughed some more.

"We're a bit pressed for space, Akira." The woman told Akira, holding out a steaming mug of vanilla latte.
"No problem, I'll find myself a seat." Akira nodded her head and waved at the woman, flipping a couple of coins at her swiftly. She surveyed the area, frowning a little in concentration before spotting a kind of empty table. There was a guy sat there, but if she asked nicely enough, then maybe she could sit there.
"Excuse me? Could I sit here, please? The place is packed today; and I don't bite." She asked in her kindest voice and her most genuine of smiles, batting her eyes a few times. Acting was always a great skill.
Glass~Heart
Glass~Heart

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuma Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Akuma was sitting there, when he suddenly heard some patter of tiny feet. He recognized the sound as some sort of small animal, maybe a small dog or something. As he was thinking this, a cat suddenly rushed into the tea shop, followed by a very beautiful girl, who leaped almost ten feet, just to scoop the cat up into some kind of sack, and then throw it over her shoulder. Akuma chuckled a bit under his breath at this, because it was just funny to see the cat wriggle around in the sack.

Akuma wasn't really trying to eavesdrop, but they were being a bit loud for the tea shop. They were discussing how she knew how to make an entrance, and it also gave Akuma the chance to learn the women's name. Akira, a pretty name, for a beautiful girl. She left the counter, trying to find a seat, and wondered over to where Akuma was sitting. He had started to stare out into space, so he barely noticed her walk up next to him. "Excuse Me?" she said, and Akuma looked at her.

Akuma was looking at her face, and she had very pretty light brown eyes. She batted her eyes, and asked in a very cute voice if she could sit with him. Well, if she was going to go all out to try and sit with him, he might as well be courteous. "Well, you sure know how to act cute, don't you miss. If your willing to try to sit with me, please, have at it." Akuma said, slightly pushing out the chair next to him with his hand, tilting it so that she could easily sit. "I'm Meiun Akuma, Iwagakure jounin, and puppet master, at your service, Akira." Akuma said, smiling a very handsome smile. He wasn't good at acting, but this was pretty genuine, he was never rude to women.

Akuma

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass~Heart Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:38 am

"Whatever do you mean by, 'act cute'?" Akira asked with a grin on her face, taking the seat that was offered to her. "Just a little tip I picked up not so long ago. Acting's extremely useful." She nodded her head and placed down her latte in front of her. She crossed her right leg over her left so she was comfortable before she offered a hand out to Akuma. "Yeah, my name's Akira; Akira Kagami, also a Jounin of Iwagakure~" She said proudly while the grin was still evident on her face. Every time she told someone that she was a ninja, they almost always looked surprised in one way or another. She was probably the most unlikely person to be a shinobi because of how hyper-active she appeared to be on first meetings.

Of course, on missions and such she became quite deadly. But how would anyone know that from the outside looking in? Akira patiently awaited her aquintance's reaction, still grinning a little as she did so. Her eyes were sparkling out of a small hint of mischeviousness, and maybe just the lighting in the tea shop. She always liked to impress good looking guys, and now was no exception.
"You'll get extra brownie points if you know about my clan." She laughed.
Glass~Heart
Glass~Heart

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuma Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:43 pm

Akuma laughed a bit as Akira said "act cute?" and quickly responded, "No, no, you are very cute, you don't need to act." Akuma said quickly. Akuma listened to her, as she said acting was a useful skill. Akuma nodded in agreement, because with acting you could fool a lot of people into thinking something that isn't true. She offered her hand, and stated her full name to Akuma. Her last name was Kagami, which Akuma was sure he heard of them before.

Akuma lightly grabbed her hand, and kissed the back of it, "It is a great pleasure to meet you, miss Kagami. Or, may I call you Akira~sama?" Akuma stated confidently. She also said tat he would get extra brownie points if he knew about her clan. Crap. Akuma didn't get out much, because of his parents, so he didn't quite know much of the dominant clans in Iwa. He was really tempted to just say acting manipulation. Since he had no idea, he decided to use it to flirt. "Hmm, yur clan abilities must be being ridiculously attractive?" Akuma then waited to see if he was going to get shot down.

Akuma

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass~Heart Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:43 am

Akira laughed at Akuma's suggestion and smiled afterwards, withdrawing her hand to take hold of her coffee cup. "You're wrong, I'm afraid. No one I ever talks to know about the Kagami clan, don't worry. But I always try to see if anyone does know. We're a small clan... so small in fact, I'm the only member left alive. We originate from Suna, but I was born here. Have you ever heard of the Kagami Glass Makers?" She then asked, deciding to try another route, taking a few sips of her nicely warm latte. "Mmmm... this just keeps getting better every time I have it!~" She said happily to herself, continuing to smile.

The bag which had the cat inside of it shifted slightly but Akira ignored it really, she just casually glanced over and shook her head, taking out a piece of paper from her pocket which were the medical notes of the cat she had in the bag. It's name was Mr Snuggles, and she always had to look after the poor thing when it's owner was out. That, and make sure it got all the injections it needed every once in a while.
Glass~Heart
Glass~Heart

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuma Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:45 pm

((Sorry, I wasn't at my comp for a couple of days))

Akuma sort of let out a sigh of relief when he was told that it was rare to see a person that knows about the Kagami clan, so he was glad that he wasn't insulting her. He absorbed the information about her clan, it was a small one, extremely small, and she also asked if he knew of the Kagami glass makers. He didn't, because they originated in Sunagakure, and he had never been anywhere except Rice country and Iwagakure. He decided to tell her that. "Sorry, I haven't heard of them, I haven't really traveled much, just Rice country, and then here, and I still haven't seen out and around the village."

Akuma then just watched her as she sipped on her drink. She was a very interesting person, causing a slight outburst at the taste of the drink. This was very weird, because he wasn't used to smiling, and this woman was making him do it constantly. He decided to comment of his drink also. "Yes, I've never had tea this good, even though I gulped mine down when it was still hot, and it burned my throat. So, maybe later, we could try doing a mission together, I wouldn't mind relying on you, most people aren't very dependable these days. It would be kind of like a date, but less romantic of course, hahaha." Akuma was slightly blushing, and it made him very nervous.

Akuma

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass~Heart Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:11 am

Akira smiled and placed her drink down again. "My parents set up the Kagami Glass Makers here in Iwagakure too, but I didn't really want to go into the business. I wanted to be a shinobi from an early age, and my mother encouraged me to pursue my ambitions." She looked absently down at the table top before blinking and shaking her head. She always went off in little day dreams like that; she really had to stop doing it. Thankfully, she never really went off into day dreams when she was on a mission. If she did, then she would be no use.

She laughed and shook her head. "I guess it helps that I'm a Medic Ninja, does it not?" She smiles and tilted her head to the side, linking her fingers together in a bussiness like fashion that she always did when being professional. To some extent anyway. Akira never acted completely professional, no matter what she did. "We're always pretty good people to rely on. Due to the training as well, we rarely get hit. And we have a good amount of strength too." She smiled and then looked at her arms. "Even though you wouldn't really assume that." She grinned a little.
Glass~Heart
Glass~Heart

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down