Ninja Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Morkasi clan.
Flames of night EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:16 pm by Razorwolf214

» Hiruka Morkasi (Finished except for Jutsu)
Flames of night EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:10 pm by Razorwolf214

» Naruto The last Borns
Flames of night EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:23 am by NTLB Admins

» NaruGods RPG Forum! ~Update~
Flames of night EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:32 pm by Black☆Star

» Jex, your having a Tumour
Flames of night EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:04 pm by Black☆Star

» Rate the Signature above you.
Flames of night EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:46 pm by kenshiki naito

» Kurayami Clan {COMPLETE}
Flames of night EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:07 pm by Hayato Uchiha

» Kenshiki Vs. Leaf nin (Open)
Flames of night EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:17 am by kenshiki naito

» Face Claim
Flames of night EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:24 am by Black☆Star

Ninja Legacy Admins
Flames of night S5jnzr Flames of night 14agz90
Member of the Month
July -- To be Announced
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ninja Legacy RPG Club
Affiliates
Flames of night N4h5cz
^ Our Button! ^

Flames of night 2zs4mro

Flames of night Oneskybutton

Flames of night

2 posters

Go down

Flames of night Empty Flames of night

Post by Drago Uchiha Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:42 am

Drago had been sitting on a large building wearing his usual disguise. He smirked for a moment behind the mask, as he looked up towards the moon for a moment and let out a calm sigh. He was certain he could get the information he needed from his informant. He may have no pull in the uchiha any longer, but his alter ego Tenshin does. He was going to use Tenshin to get information on a few rumors he had heard. He was careful have a good excuse to like he usually did. The easy thing to do was use deception to make it seem like he was somewhere else and make it difficult to prove he was not there. He stood for a moment nad dusted his cloak off for a moment and climbed down. It was pretty late and he was not going to keep waisting time like he was now. "I will show them" he thought, as he had a unseen smirk on his face. He continued walking for a moment. He stuck to the shadows and looked around through his one eye hole for a moment. He laughed to himself for a moment, as he kept walking.

He remembered a few details that he thought would be important and made sure not remove his mask. His thoughts wandered for a moment about of his old teammates that he had manipulated and laughed to himself for a moment. "I still can't believe I had the resolve to do that" he thought, as he walked past another building and waited for a moment and stopped to wait for a moment. He felt no need to keep walking, as he walked into the shadows for a moment and removed his mask for a moment, but kept his face hidden under his cloak. "Soon enough I will make them see once I surpass them" he thought, as he had his mask in his right hand and remained hidden in the shadows so his face would not be easy to recognize.
Drago Uchiha
Drago Uchiha

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Flames of night Empty Re: Flames of night

Post by Hayato Uchiha Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:42 am

Hayato was wandering around the village, it was late at night but Hayato couldn't sleep tonight, so he decided to walk around the village, to sorta patrol the village. Plus, Hayato was hearing things about some weird stuff going on at night, and strange people. Hayato said he had a mask and had been walking around the town at night. Hayato didn't know who it was, it but he kept thinking of a member, well former member of the Uchiha clan. His name was Drago, they knew each other. Hayato really wanted to get closer to Drago since he was disowned from the clan, Hayato still saw him as a cousin though. Drago had been through a lot and it was really saddening, Drago was about ten or eleven years his senior, but he knew about him. Hayato walked around the village with his arms crossed behind his head.

Hayato was staring at the moon, when he saw a figure from his peripheral vision, with a silver mask shining against the moonlight. Hayato seen the figure climb down and Hayato started to hide in the shadows, to follow him, his hands and arms by his side. Hayato followed him, until the masked figure went into the shadows. Hayato saw the mask in his hand, he took it off, Hayato appeared in the place where the masked figure was seen last in the moonlight, his arms crossed. Hayato then said in a calm, serious voice "Well, your mask is off. Who are you? You're not in any trouble, not at all. I just want to know who you are and I won't tell anyone about this confrontation." Hayato waited for the unmasked figures response. Hayato couldn't see his face, so he didn't know who it was.
Hayato Uchiha
Hayato Uchiha
Konoha Jounin

Character sheet
Village: Konohagakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Uchiha Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:19 pm

He had noticed he was being followed though while he had been walking so it was a bit surprising when he had spoke to him. "well it looks like I did not hide my presence well enough" he replied, as he made sure to stay in the darkness for a moment. He had known the person who was in front of him. He knew that Hayato was at least ten or more years younger then he was. He contemplated if it was a good idea to reveal his identity right away. He decided against it for now at least. "Tenshin Uchiha" he replied, as he got to his feet. It was one of his signature lies that he gave when he wore the mask. He moved the mask back onto his face and activated his sharingan eye that could be seen through the one eye hole. his sharingan had the Three-tomoe that someone who mastered it's basic power would know how to use. He figured he should ask why Hayato was there, but he also had to remember not to raise suspicion with him. "so what brings a member of the uchiha out into the leaf village so late" he asked, as he waited for a moment. So far there was only one person who knew that Tenshin was Drago and even now he was not sure why he did. Though it could have been an after effect of what he had done through Tenshin.

He waited for a moment and kept his one eye on the white haired male in front of him, as his sharingan deactivated since he wanted to stop using up his chakra. He waited for a few moments and looked around since he did not want anymore surprises. He figured there would not be a lot of other people around though it was better to be more careful now. He had his hands at his side for a moment.
Drago Uchiha
Drago Uchiha

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayato Uchiha Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:36 pm

Hayato watched as the unmasked figure put back on his mask. He listened to what he had to say. "Well, I've never heard of a "Tenshin" from the Uchiha clan before, so you should get your lie straight. You're obviously an Uchiha so you might as well tell me who you are. I'm asking nicely and like I said 'I won't tell anyone of this meeting.'" Hayato said in a calm voice. Hayato watched this "Tenshin" fellow stand up, he was about Hayato's height and wore a dark cloak. Hayato tried to memorize his voice and tried to match it up with other voices, he drew a blank. He didn't know who he was.

Hayato didn't want him to put back on his mask either, he wanted to know who this person was. Hayato looked at him, he seemed powerful, because he did seem to master the regular sharingan. It looked like it would come to force this time. Hayato looked at him and said "You should just take off your mask." Hayato sighed and put his hands back behind his head. It was late at night, but Hayato wasn't going anywhere til this "Tenshin" guy told him who he was and until he removed his mask and showed his face. Then he said "So what brings a member of the Uchiha out into the leaf village so late?" Hayato chuckled, that was pretty ironic, as this guy was suppose to be an Uchiha.

"I think I should be asking you the same question? I'm here because I can't sleep. So what brings a member of the Uchiha out into the leaf village so late?" Hayato said the last part with air quotation marks. Hayato placed his hands back to the back of his head.
Hayato Uchiha
Hayato Uchiha
Konoha Jounin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Uchiha Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:45 pm

He smirked, as it looked like his story did not pan out well. He removed his mask to reveal his real his face, as he pulled the hood back. "I expect you to keep your word on not telling anyone else" Drago replied in a calm tone. He had thought for a moment and kept his cool for now since there were not any other people around that would know that he was the masked warrior. He believed that his disguise would be waisted if one two many people learned of his true identity. There was a lot he could lose and he did not intend to lose anything else. "I was intending to get some information" he replied, as he did not intend to give to many details at the moment. Drago waited for a moment to see what Hayato's intent was, as he moved his arms to his side and had his mask in hand still.

He thought for a moment, as he his thoughts began to wander for a moment, as he was not sure what the member of the uchiha clan's intent was. "So what do you intend to do with the information you now know?" he asked, as he waited for a moment longer. He did not want to wait to long though since he could end up being found out by more people. If that happened then he would be in even more trouble since there were things that his alter ego had done that could come back to haunt him if they were connected with him directly. This was another reason he was cautious of people knowing about him and the masked uchiha being one and the same. Though he did have to admit that it could have been much worse for him is someone else who he did not know at all had found out.
Drago Uchiha
Drago Uchiha

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayato Uchiha Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:41 pm

Hayato was a little surprised but not really, the banned member of the Uchiha clan was the masked shinobi. Hayato then figured it made sense, putting two and two together. "Believe me, I'm not going to tell anyone. I would hate it to be my fault that a banned member be banned from the village. I felt bad for you when I heard about what happened. It didn't make sense to me." Hayato said to Drago, placing his hands to his sides. Hayato knew that Drago didn't want many people to know who he was, so Hayato was going to stay true to his promise. "Information, what type of information? I've been studying the clan's history and secrets in the special room that a lot of older Uchiha know about, you know about that I know." Hayato said then he continued "And I read about this special sharingan."

Hayato placed his hands into his pockets and looked at Drago in the eye. "Is this sharingan the information you are trying to find more information about? I want to achieve that state of sharingan. Madara and Izuna Uchiha were the first to achieve it, and now I want to achieve it." Hayato sighed, if Drago didn't take his mask off, Hayato was going to force him to take it off, but Drago already did, so he didn't have to. Hayato then said "I think we should to a different location. But that sharingan is called the Mangekyou Sharingan." Hayato jumped up to the top of the building. He knew that achieving this sharingan had serious consequences, he wasn't ready for that yet. Hayato landed on the top and sat down with his arm on his leg and one leg on the bottom.
Hayato Uchiha
Hayato Uchiha
Konoha Jounin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Uchiha Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Drago nodded "I see then I will have to take your word then" he replied. Well it would make sense if one knew some of the reasons for him being banned. "my parents had a lot more of an influence on things that I thought" he replied, as he thought for a moment about how that put a dent in things for him, but he resolved to deal with it in his own way and find a way to get back into his clans good graces without compromising what he believed in. He blinked when Hayato knew about some of the clans secrets. "I see so you have looked into them also" he replied, as he was interested in knowing what Hayato intended to do with that kind of information though. "I wanted to learn more about it and a few other things" he replied, as he was not going to go into to many details yet though.

He waited for a moment to hear him out and followed him to the new location. He thought for a moment about the consequences that the eyes brought. "so how do you intend to deal with the nasty side effects?" he asked, as he waited for a moment to see how Hayate would answer that question. He was unaware of the next level after the Mangekyou since few members ever obtained it. He thought for a moment about his own idea of trying to obtain it, but so far he was not sure how to do it and not find himself being a missing ninja afterwards. It would be easy for those that also knew of the eyes to point the finger at him so for now his regular sharingan would be his main weapon of attack since he used it for his various techniques.

Drago Uchiha
Drago Uchiha

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayato Uchiha Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Hayato let the wind blow through his white hair, he was thinking about ways to achieve the Mangekyou Sharingan. Hayato heard of killing your best friend to achieve it, but Hayato believes that there is another way. He had read about shinobi obtaining the Mangekyou Sharingan without killing their best friends and that was the way Hayato was going to earn it. He knew of the effects, over usage of the eye would lead to blindness, and what would an Uchiha be blind? He would be nothing, but a mere shell of himself. "Yes, I've looked into it, and I sometimes wonder if it is even worth it." Hayato said while looking at Drago. "I know that the power is amazing but being blind as a shinobi...it's a life I wouldn't want to live."

Hayato looked at the ground before him, how would he obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan? It's hard to believe it even exists, a power so great, that it was almost unobtainable. Hayato knew how he would try to obtain, by training his Sharingan day and night, til he was empty of chakra. "So how do you plan on obtaining this? You don't plan to kill someone that is close to you, do you?" Hayato said with a slight smirk. "Because as you know, this is very hard to get." Hayato said standing up, stretching. It was really getting late, the light of the moon was starting to shine off of his hair. Bouncing off his headband, it was probably about twelve in the morning, a lot of criminals are most likely out and about.
Hayato Uchiha
Hayato Uchiha
Konoha Jounin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Uchiha Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:34 pm

He nodded "yes the power is indeed great, but the risk is great" he replied, as that was one of the reasons not rush to obtain it unless he believed that he needed it. He had a calm look on his face for a moment, as he moved his hair out of his eyes for a moment and blinked a few times. He had to think about the costs and what he would gain from it. "well I am sure a skilled ninja would be able to find a way to overcome it" he replied, as he himself would not be in that list though. He would want to see if there was a way to avoid going blind before he tried to obtain the eyes. He had plenty of time though to figure. He had a normal look on his face for a moment and waited to see where the conversation would lead next.

He had trained also and intended train to the best of his abilities so that once he made his decision he would be able to either make do with it or have the power to make the next evolution of the sharingan possible. "well it would not be possible to get away with it and not end up getting exiled from the village" he replied. "the only way possible that I think I could would be if that person became a missing ninja" he replied. The chances of that happening were slim though. He would see if there were any other ways to obtain it though. If he found a way then he would further explore that path. "I know that it could be my ticket back into the clans good graces if done correctly" he replied. He noticed it was indeed late also. He waited to see what else Hayato would say, as he fixed his hair for a moment.
Drago Uchiha
Drago Uchiha

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayato Uchiha Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:58 pm

Hayato yawned, it was late and he was tired. Hayato stretched "Well, I'm still not sure how I'll be able to achieve that state. It's almost impossible." Hayato said with a calm and serious voice. Hayato walked around the building top, fingering his hair with his hands. Hayato was thinking about what he was going to do about this. Hayato knew that he couldn't achieve this state just yet, he wasn't that powerful. Hayato was going to wake up the next morning and train a lot, he had to become stronger so he could become the Hokage of this village one day. Drago, he knew that they would make a strong team if the time ever came to it. He had a feeling that some horrible things were going in the ninja world, it was on his conscience.

Hayato walked back to the spot he was previously at. "Drago, I'm going to go home, I need to train hard tomorrow morning. I have some jutsu that I want to train. You can come along help me train if you want." Hayato said. Hayato jumped towards another building and saluted with two fingers at Drago as he was in the air. Hayato landed on another building and kept jumping until he arrived home. Hayato walked to the front door and opened it, he walked in while taking off his shoes and placing them buy the door. He closed the door behind him while bringing in the sweet smell of his house. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day.

[Exit]

Hayato Uchiha
Hayato Uchiha
Konoha Jounin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Uchiha Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:30 am

Drago had to agree with that also, but he was going to have to find a way to do so. "I am sure there is another way or a more direct route to finding what would be equal to killing your best friend" he replied in a calm tone. He moved his hood back over his head since he was getting ready to leave also since he had an important meeting soon and decided he would need a good amount of sleep also. He thought for a moment, as he also needed to train a bit more and learn a few more techniques also. He believed his strength would take him places since he had believed that those with power were the only ones that could make a real difference. That might really did make right. He knew that he would be able to handle any new challenge that came his way.

"right I should get going also" he replied, as he placed his mask back on. "I will see if I am able to or not" he replied, as he made his leave. He gave hayato a thumbs up, as he left. Once he returned back to his home he took the cloak and mask off and placed them both in a special box that he hid. "ok now to get some sleep" he thought. Having a double life was not exactly very easy for him though, but he would make it work since it was important when he needed specific information on certain things including things that pertain to the Uchiha.

[exit]
Drago Uchiha
Drago Uchiha

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum