Ninja Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Morkasi clan.
Maybe a regret to a fashion statement [Orange] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:16 pm by Razorwolf214

» Hiruka Morkasi (Finished except for Jutsu)
Maybe a regret to a fashion statement [Orange] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:10 pm by Razorwolf214

» Naruto The last Borns
Maybe a regret to a fashion statement [Orange] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:23 am by NTLB Admins

» NaruGods RPG Forum! ~Update~
Maybe a regret to a fashion statement [Orange] EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:32 pm by Black☆Star

» Jex, your having a Tumour
Maybe a regret to a fashion statement [Orange] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:04 pm by Black☆Star

» Rate the Signature above you.
Maybe a regret to a fashion statement [Orange] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:46 pm by kenshiki naito

» Kurayami Clan {COMPLETE}
Maybe a regret to a fashion statement [Orange] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:07 pm by Hayato Uchiha

» Kenshiki Vs. Leaf nin (Open)
Maybe a regret to a fashion statement [Orange] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:17 am by kenshiki naito

» Face Claim
Maybe a regret to a fashion statement [Orange] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:24 am by Black☆Star

Ninja Legacy Admins
Maybe a regret to a fashion statement [Orange] S5jnzr Maybe a regret to a fashion statement [Orange] 14agz90
Member of the Month
July -- To be Announced
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ninja Legacy RPG Club
Affiliates
Maybe a regret to a fashion statement [Orange] N4h5cz
^ Our Button! ^

Maybe a regret to a fashion statement [Orange] 2zs4mro

Maybe a regret to a fashion statement [Orange] Oneskybutton

Maybe a regret to a fashion statement [Orange]

2 posters

Go down

Maybe a regret to a fashion statement [Orange] Empty Maybe a regret to a fashion statement [Orange]

Post by Kija Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:13 pm

After the rather nice sleep at Akira's house, Ochiba was stoked. They had made plans to go on a date. They were going to go shopping for clothes. They slept in the same bed, overnight. Ochiba yawning, looking down at his sleepy beauty he pressed his lips down towards Akira. Not breathing around her, morning breathe isn't the best smelling perfume. He scrambled around the house in his black briefs looking for the bathroom, for a quick wash up. He turned on the sink and looked in the mirror, happy about what he sees he gives a warm smile and turns on the fostet. While praising himself he turns on the hot water. Putting his hands in a cup to hold some water, holding the cup of hot water in his puppet arms he threw it on his face. "Ahhh!" yelping from the hot water on his face, he put his already steaming hands on his face as a reaction burning his face even more. He looked around for a towel and dried his face off. Sigh.

Going back to the sink to retry to wash his face, he turned on the COLD water Fostet, streaming down cold water. Cupping his hands once again and washing his face. He wasn't in the mood to take a shower, but if Akira said anything he would...together. He went to the kitchen, looking around what was to eat. Grabbing a bowl and then not seeing anything he was in the mood for he set it back down on the counter and walked back into the bedroom very quietly and grabbed all of his stuff. He put his clothes on in the kitchen.

After putting his clothes on, he took some ryo laying down on the counter and walked out of the house. Leaving no note, or not saying anything. His intent was to go get some food and bring it home for them to eat. The sun was shining bright as Ochiba walked through the streets and said help to a couple familiar faces.

Kija
Kija

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Maybe a regret to a fashion statement [Orange] Empty Re: Maybe a regret to a fashion statement [Orange]

Post by Glass~Heart Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:17 am

Akira woke up sleepily upon hearing commotion in the bathroom which was only next door to her room. She opened one eye and looked at the door in a confused manner, before she realised that the bed had lost a lot of it's warmth. When she rolled over she noticed Ochiba was gone. This made her smile slightly while she burrowed under the covers comfortably to inhale his addictive smell that she had gotten so used to by now. She then heard footsteps come closer to her room and she laid still, closing her eyes and breathing evenly to pretend she was asleep. When Ochiba had gone, she smiled and giggled quietly with happiness realising that her little charade worked. She slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes, instantly staring into the mirror that was opposite the bed. Her hair was sticking up on all odd angles possible, and her hazel eyes were bright despite it still being pretty early in the morning.

She got up and stretched before making the bed immaculately and finding some fresh clothes from her wardrobe. The clothes scattered across the floor were picked up by her and put into the washing basket near the door for her to sort out later, and she finally decided on a casual outfit. It consisted of a V-neck orange shirt that was cropped above her belly button and a pair of dark blue shorts with some flat orange sandals. She took the outfit with her into the bathroom and started up the shower to be nice and warm before getting in and freshening herself up.

As per usual, she came out smelling of passionfruit bodywash and coconut scented shampoo. She towel dried her hair and brushed it out smoothly before getting dressed into her clothes and double checking in her mirror that she looked half-way decent before she skipped happily down the stairs. She hummed under her breath loudly and cheerfully, and it then took her a while to realise that Ochiba wasn't here. She went into the living room to check, and all around the house before she knew he wasn't anywhere. She frowned slightly, but decided he wouldn't be gone for long. She was starving, but didn't want to eat without her boyfriend, so she sat herself up comfortably on the counter in waiting, swinging her legs back and forth.
Glass~Heart
Glass~Heart

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Maybe a regret to a fashion statement [Orange] Empty Re: Maybe a regret to a fashion statement [Orange]

Post by Kija Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:43 am

As Ochiba reached the ramen shop with his hands in his pocket and wind breezing on his face. He pulled up the small curtain and lowered in his head to get 'inside' the ramen stand. He usually ordered the most favored miso ramen but checked the menu to see anything new. The ramen keep was the only one there and he brightly smiled upon Ochibas entrance. He walked up to his side of the counter, "Ready?" politely asking while cleaning the inside of a bowl. Ochiba pulling up 2 fingers in the sign of the peace sign,"2 Miso please?...to go" Ochiba said.
"To go ehhh?, That works too. Best eat ramen here and hot!" The ramen keep said walking back to get the ramen supplies.

Ochiba arched his back and put his elbows on the counter waiting for his ramen. Hoping Akira didn't think he walked out on her. Widening his eyes, 'Maybe...she'll chase after me!' picturing him running out of the house being chased by a crazy lady with a broom. Sign, blowing out air. The ramen keep put the 2 miso ramens in a bowl,with a top and put them in a cloth bag. The ramen keep smiling, "Since first customer, pay 1"

Ochiba reaching into his pockets to pull out some money and realizing he barely had enough to buy 1 miso ramen. He chuckled to himself as he scrambled through the coins and paper money. Paying the ramen keep and taking the bag by the handles, bowing and 'leaving' the stand. Walking back home. It wasn't to far of a walk so the ramen wouldn't get cold, he patiently walked home, hoping not to spill any of it.

He finally got to the door of the house and opening it to hopefully not see a crazy lady but a beautiful girl waiting on the counter. She looked casual but sexy at the same time. Hinting at the night before. "Hey honey...How are you" He said with a smile walking towards her with the bag. He put the bag on the counter and took out the ramen and gave her one bowl with a kiss on the side. he sat right next to her with his oen bowl of ramen. Putting chopsticks on the side of her bowl and already opening his chopsticks he started to chow down the bowl. After taking a couple bites he was holding his chopsticks with his right hand and put his left hand on her thigh, turning and smiling at her. "Ready for today?"
Kija
Kija

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass~Heart Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:56 pm

Akira looked up quickly when she heard the door open and close, smiling brightly as she saw Ochiba come inside their home. She stayed seated however, because she knew he would be coming to her pretty quickly.
"I thought you might have had enough of me, sweetie~" She said jokingly and laughed, shaking her head. "Just kidding. I knew you'd be back." She kissed him in return when she was handed her ramen bowl and smiled wider knowing it was her favourite. Whether or not that was by chance she didn't know, but either way she continued to smile gratefully.

She took the chopsticks in her left hand and delicately started to eat the miso ramen. She was hungry, but not about to look like a pig in front of Ochiba. After swallowing her third mouthful of food she turned to him and nodded, smiling brighter. "Of course I am~" She said happily and placed her right hand on his that was resting on her thigh. Akira was now amazingly happy, and that showed through the joy behind her movements and gestures, her eyes and her facial expressions. It was pretty easy to pick out just how happy she actually was.

Today they were off shopping, and that in itself made her quite content knowing that anyway. Also knowing that her boyfriend was coming with her made her ecstatic. Her life seemed pretty complete already, and she wasn't yet old enough to marry. Soon however, when she turned 20 years of age, she was going to be looking for a man to take her hand in marriage. She of course had already chosen who she would like to marry. It was a matter if Ochiba wanted to marry her also.
"When you're ready, just tell me and we'll get going before everything starts to get too busy. It's stupid what time people get up to do shopping." She rolled her eyes and continued to eat.
Glass~Heart
Glass~Heart

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kija Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Ochiba finished eating and then drank the rest of the ramen. "Well...I don't have any other clothes so, we could leave right now, if you want?"
Ochiba offered as he stood up, he looked at Akira pointing his index finger hinting at her to give him a second as he walked back to his bedroom and found his ryo that must have fell out of his pocket. He came back to dining room with all his stuff which was basically himself and his money. "Do you want to go to the spa too?...or something?"

Sitting on the couch waiting for her to get ready, he laid down sideways, smiling because he was so happy. He was just so happy thinking about what is happening now. It made him want to jump up and hug Akira and kiss her so much. He wanted to marry her, he was going to ask. He wasn't sure she was ready yet though. He was just outside and the weather was probably the same, he was hot wearing his flak jacket when he was walking so he took it off, wearing a long black sleeve and his ninja thighs that showed his buns.

While Akira wasn't looking he planned on to looking on some rings, maybe they'll go into a jewelry shop and she might point out some that she like. He needed to go though, he didn't have any clothes. He came in just pants and a shirt and was issued his outfit. He wears his uniform everywhere, not because he wants to but because he HAS to. Ochiba has always wanted a Tuxedo and maybe he'll look into it. Maybe he'll get 2!
Kija
Kija

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass~Heart Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:45 am

Akira finished her ramen qucikly afterwards and stretched, yawning slightly. "Sure~ We can go now." She smiled and jumped off the counter and waiting for a moment just as she was shown to do. When he came back downstairs and flopped on the couch, she walked into the dining room and into the living room through that way, pouncing on him while laughing. She hugged Ochiba tightly and nodded her head. "The spa sounds great~ the jewellery store has new stock in it too today; I almost forgot! We can go there too." She smiled brightly and poked his forehead playfully while sticking her tongue out at him.

"That is of course if ya don't mind. I can go to the store another time if it bores you." She laughed some more and nuzzled his neck before sitting up and standing in front of the couch quickly. Akira was ready to go right about now; whenever she got herself hyped up about something, she was impatient to about doing it. She managed not to tap her foot which would have been her natural reaction, and took hold of Ochiba's hand firmly while pulling him up in front of her. A wide grin spread across her face as she did so and she squeezed his hand.

"Let's get going then if you're ready!~" She chirped and dragged her boyfriend to the front door, humming gently under her breath in content. She couldn't put any words to how happy she was right now. It seemed impossible for her to be any happier. But if she were to get married to Ochiba... her whole life would be complete.
Glass~Heart
Glass~Heart

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kija Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:28 am

Being walked to the door, the opened for Akira having her walk out first then quickly following. He had grasped of her hand. The weather remained the same. The clouds were starting to override the suns powerful rays, protecting the citizens of the village. They walked down the street, passing a couple of food markets and cooking supplies shop. While walking through Ochiba noticed that she never wore any of shinobi gear. "So...your no a shinobi anymore?" Ochiba said as they continued walking.

They found a clothing store and that was first on the list. The clothing store was more formal and right next to it had a small building for jewelry. Still holding Akira's hand they drifted directions into the store. Taking quick looks, Ochiba seemed like a girl. Taking everything single thing in his hands that would fit him. Having tuxedo jackets, to shoes, to the pants. He knew what he wanted though. "What would suit me?" he asked Akira. Without letting her answer he waltzed up to a formal worker. "I need a tailor.". Walking around to quickly losing Akira in the store, he felt bad. "Find something nice!" Ochiba yelled in the store hoping she'd hear him as he walked to the tailor. The whole store looked at him.

After being measured they could get the tuxedo done in a matter of minutes.The tailor offered black skinny tuexdo bottoms, with several other colors. His pants would fit him so tight. He would get several different color button up shirts. He bought the tuxedo jacket in different colors that would fit him so tight. He didn't like it but he was going to get them anyways. After being tightened up He decided to only get 1 pair. Looking around the cash register to find any accessories. Finding a pair of goggles, loop earrings and a belt. Being called back over to the tailor in the store. He was given his clothes.
Spoiler:

The tailor was also a small time hairdresser and helped him style his hair like that. His lowers were skinnier than most other suit pants. After his findings he also found a pair of tight close fitting sunglasses putting them on right under his goggles. He quickly paid with all his clothes on went to find Akira, in the massive store. "Hope she ain't mad" he said with a light chuckle.
Kija
Kija

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass~Heart Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:50 am

Akira laughed at Ochiba's statement, nodding her head. "Of course I'm still a shinobi~ I just prefer to wear casual clothes when I'm out and about." She used her spare hand to lift up her fringe where her Iwagakure forehead protector was hidden. "When I'm on duty I usually have my hair up in pins and you can see my forehead protector." She smiled and let her fringe fall over the piece of metal once more. "A lot about my skills have changed since you were last here, honey. I'm not a push over anymore." Her smile turned into a bright grin as she was lead inside of the clothes shop.

She became pre-occupied with finding some clothes of her own, and before she could answer her boyfriend's question he'd gone up to a store assistant. She smiled slightly and carried on looking, wandering over to the tuxedo jacket section. There was a wall of them all looking crisp and hung on hangers. She slowly made her way down the wall of jackets until she found one that she liked. It was simple but stylish; a black jacket which had golden clasps on the sleeves like cufflinks. She picked it out and held it up to herself, turning and looking in a mirror as she twisted her body on all angles to see what the jacket looked like.

The jacket was big enough on her to be a dress, and that was exactly what she wanted. She happily scurried into a changing room and tried on the jacket. It ended on her mid-thigh, which was the perfect length in truth. It was still very broad shouldered on her, and wasn't fitted around the back so it hung loose. She poked her head out of the door and spotted an assistant.
"Excuse me; could I get someone to adjust this for me?" She asked politely, smiling. The female assistant nodded slowly, seeing Akira in the tuxedo jacket but saying nothing. She went up to the counter and fetched another tailor on hand who came into the changing room and started pinning stuff into place.

After everything was sorted and tightened in the right place, Akira was ready to pay. She beamed happily and gave the tailor some ryo for his troubles before running over to the counter and carefully placing her new tuxedo jacket to be packed and paid for. "This is a good quality jacket dear, are you buying it for someone special?" The clerk asked, smiling at Akira. She shook her head and smiled also. "Nah, my boyfriend's already buying a tuxedo for himself. This one's just... a spare." She beamed and the clerk asked for the money needed to pay.

Akira handed the woman the money and then took her bag back into the middle of the shop where Ochiba had rushed off to get a tailor. She looked around before spotting him walking up to her, seemingly talking to himself. She giggled and qucikly ran into the other aisle, sprinting up that one and coming back into the one she had been in before to surprise him. She grinned as she jumped up from the ground slightly to flying-glomp her boyfriend. "Did ya miss me?" She asked while laughing.
Glass~Heart
Glass~Heart

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum