Ninja Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Morkasi clan.
AUGUST Prize Contest Offical Post Thread EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:16 pm by Razorwolf214

» Hiruka Morkasi (Finished except for Jutsu)
AUGUST Prize Contest Offical Post Thread EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:10 pm by Razorwolf214

» Naruto The last Borns
AUGUST Prize Contest Offical Post Thread EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:23 am by NTLB Admins

» NaruGods RPG Forum! ~Update~
AUGUST Prize Contest Offical Post Thread EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:32 pm by Black☆Star

» Jex, your having a Tumour
AUGUST Prize Contest Offical Post Thread EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:04 pm by Black☆Star

» Rate the Signature above you.
AUGUST Prize Contest Offical Post Thread EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:46 pm by kenshiki naito

» Kurayami Clan {COMPLETE}
AUGUST Prize Contest Offical Post Thread EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:07 pm by Hayato Uchiha

» Kenshiki Vs. Leaf nin (Open)
AUGUST Prize Contest Offical Post Thread EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:17 am by kenshiki naito

» Face Claim
AUGUST Prize Contest Offical Post Thread EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:24 am by Black☆Star

Ninja Legacy Admins
AUGUST Prize Contest Offical Post Thread S5jnzr AUGUST Prize Contest Offical Post Thread 14agz90
Member of the Month
July -- To be Announced
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ninja Legacy RPG Club
Affiliates
AUGUST Prize Contest Offical Post Thread N4h5cz
^ Our Button! ^

AUGUST Prize Contest Offical Post Thread 2zs4mro

AUGUST Prize Contest Offical Post Thread Oneskybutton

AUGUST Prize Contest Offical Post Thread

Go down

AUGUST Prize Contest Offical Post Thread Empty AUGUST Prize Contest Offical Post Thread

Post by lady seu nara Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:05 pm

Yep said I was going to do this! So here it is our first prize contest for the Face Book Ninja Legacy Club! Face Book is a great way for us to gather more members, use your MSN people! Lol
Anyway I plan on having First, and Second Prizes awarded this month. Either of Naruto Merchandise, or Gift cards They will be announced when I arrive in New York (around the 27th)

CONTEST:
Since August is the epilogue of summer, I would like the Members of NL Club to write a short story with the Characters they actively play on NL. I would like the content for the contest to be about what their characters would be doing during this beautiful time of summer.
Remember it’s a Summer Fun Theme so go with that!

Contest Start- 7/17/2010
All Entries must be Posted by- 8/10/2010
Winners will be announced- 8/13/2010

Rules:
Must be a member of Ninja Legacy Forum
Must be a member of NL FB CLUB
300 words or more
Be written of the Character you actively play on NL
No Offensive or Sexual content
And NO emo! I will smite you
There will be a Open Thread for story entries, and other information on the NL Club Page.

Good Luck to all are member's!
Much love!
Seu

PLEASE POST SHORT STORIES FOR AUGUST IN THIS THREAD, THANK YOU!
lady seu nara
lady seu nara
Hokage

Character sheet
Village: Konohagakure

https://ninjalegacy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down