Ninja Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Morkasi clan.
It's been years! {Private- Kija}  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:16 pm by Razorwolf214

» Hiruka Morkasi (Finished except for Jutsu)
It's been years! {Private- Kija}  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:10 pm by Razorwolf214

» Naruto The last Borns
It's been years! {Private- Kija}  EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:23 am by NTLB Admins

» NaruGods RPG Forum! ~Update~
It's been years! {Private- Kija}  EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:32 pm by Black☆Star

» Jex, your having a Tumour
It's been years! {Private- Kija}  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:04 pm by Black☆Star

» Rate the Signature above you.
It's been years! {Private- Kija}  EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:46 pm by kenshiki naito

» Kurayami Clan {COMPLETE}
It's been years! {Private- Kija}  EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:07 pm by Hayato Uchiha

» Kenshiki Vs. Leaf nin (Open)
It's been years! {Private- Kija}  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:17 am by kenshiki naito

» Face Claim
It's been years! {Private- Kija}  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:24 am by Black☆Star

Ninja Legacy Admins
It's been years! {Private- Kija}  S5jnzr It's been years! {Private- Kija}  14agz90
Member of the Month
July -- To be Announced
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ninja Legacy RPG Club
Affiliates
It's been years! {Private- Kija}  N4h5cz
^ Our Button! ^

It's been years! {Private- Kija}  2zs4mro

It's been years! {Private- Kija}  Oneskybutton

It's been years! {Private- Kija}

2 posters

Go down

It's been years! {Private- Kija}  Empty It's been years! {Private- Kija}

Post by Glass~Heart Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:34 am

It was a pretty regular day in Iwagakure, slightly sunnier than usual. A blue haired young woman was sat right in the sun with a paper bag next to her filled with rice balls, enjoying the sun. When she was younger, she used to come here and watch other spars, as well as being part of some of them herself. Ah, it did bring back memories. She put her small hand into the bag and took a rice ball, happily eating it as she felt a nice breeze pick up throughout the ring. The fan pinned in her hair started to spin gently and make a small ticking noise, making her hair sway to the side and back again.

Many would know her as Miss Mirror, or perhaps the Glass Beauty. In her many years of fighting and becoming a respected shinobi, this young Jounin had many names. The one she was born with was Akira Kagami; the last remaining member of her clan. She finished off thet rice ball and placed her hands linked together in her lap, smoothing her dress over as she did so.

'I feel like a spar, but... there's no one here.' Akira frowned, scanning the area slowly with her hazel eyes. She then looked down at her lap, seeming to examine her hands as well. She was really quite bored now, but at least the weather was nice. If it was a horrible day, it would just be a waste of her time to be here. She sighed and put her hands behind her head instead, laying back on the ground and straightening her legs out as she did so. She glanced down at her boots and smiled when she saw that they hadn't been scuffed. She was hoping that they wouldn't be after all the time she spent polishing them.
"I don't care what happens now, so long as it's something exciting..." She then sighed, looking up at the sky.
Glass~Heart
Glass~Heart

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

It's been years! {Private- Kija}  Empty Re: It's been years! {Private- Kija}

Post by Kija Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:54 am

When Ochiba came back to the village he needed some time to think and be alone, the main reason why he didn't look for her. This was the spot that he would always go to and think about, no one bothered him. The day was wonderful as he walked through the grassy area. He noticed the blue hair of his close friend. It couldn't have been anyone else as Ochiba froze a couple seconds. He really hadn't go out to buy any clothes so he was just wearing a normal chunin outfit, when he normally wears a tuxedo but the village took it from him. His bright purple eyes never blinked, and his arms were covered by his shirt and when he moved fast would make a crackling noise.

As Akira laid on the ground, Ochiba remembered all of their good times and fights. Half of the spars were from Ochiba when he would be a bully and pick on her. He used to give her noogies and wet willies all the time and his signature move, the squash. Ochiba would usually sit down on Akira, weather be her face, her stomach or legs he always found it funny when he struggled to push him off.

For good times sake Ochiba started to sneak up on Akira with his jovial smile, he crawled to the side of her then leaped a couple inches in the air and not jumping far nor high enough making his face land right into Akira's Boobs. "Oh no"
Kija
Kija

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass~Heart Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:11 am

Akira's eyes had been closed in relaxation, but that was before she felt something land on her sizeable chest. She opened one eye casually and then had to open both of them in surprise. He may have changed a little bit, but her old rival Ochiba was who had disturbed her. She took one hand from behind her neck and raised an eyebrow, pushing Ochiba's head away from her boobs.
"You'd be the last person I'd think who wanted to be close to my boobs." She laughed and sat herself up so she was now kneeling on the floor. "It's been a while, Ochiba. I doubt that you'd be able to bully me now~" She said proudly and grinned a little, removing her hand from her rival's head.

"I take it that ya recognized me, or you wouldn't have tried to sneak up on me, now would ya?" She asked, still with a grin on her face as she pulled her dress down a little where it had risen up from being laid down. "Unless you've decided to become a pedophile!" She blinked and moved backwards a little bit, looking genuinely scared and fearful. Ah, her acting skills were very useful when wanting to have a laugh.

"I haven't grown much though; but at least I'm not a midget anymore! So nyeh, you can't pick on me for that either!" She said happily and made an 'L' sign on her forehead at Ochiba, loving the fact that she could be as stupid as she could possibly manage with him around. After all, it used to frustrate him when she was a Genin. But now she could frustrate him all she wanted to, and be able to fight back if he started on her. She may not look strong or quick, but she was both. Being a Medical Ninja was definitely the right thing for Akira after all.
Glass~Heart
Glass~Heart

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kija Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:27 am

"It was an accident!! It was!! It was!!" Ochiba said as his head was being pushed away. He grinned "Hey Akira, I haven't seen you since we were little kids and your all grown up, I never thought they be THIS big"
Ochiba said laughing. It was a time of rejoice and Ochiba really did miss Akira, glomping her in a hug tackling her down. Although Akira always mentioned them being rivals, Ochiba thought of it as a training partner. While on his leave he thought of Akira alot and how much he missed her, a love sort of thing.

Ochiba got off of Akira and put his head behind his neck and looked around, "Ehhh blue hair, and your only a year younger than I am"
It seemed like Akira was a bit scared. Ochiba got up ignoring her next comment.
"I wish I could have came back on better terms..."Ochiba said as he pulled up his sleeves, he looked scary. His eyes started to spin and a design of the Sharingan came out. It was his normal eye just painted differently. "...You see, I have grown up" With his sleeves rolled up his left forearm opened a slot and he pulled out 2 katanas from there.
"...Now you won't be able to" Just in case he would actually hit her, he held the swords backwards so she wouldn't get hurt, this was all a good scare.

Ochiba slashed at Akira with both his swords with an creepy laugh. Ochiba was actually laughing but he tried to play it off adding a creepy twist to it.
"YOUR DEAD!!" ochiba yelled with his eyes open with a loud burst of laughter
Kija
Kija

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass~Heart Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:08 am

The next thing Akira knew, she had been tackled to the ground which made her laugh. "I haven't grown up that much; I'm only 19, silly~" She said in a playful tone of voice, smiling widely as she was just quite happy to be laid there with him so close to her. Then he got up off the ground, so she did the same, taking her time to get up off the floor. She stretched when she got to her feet, before pulling her dress down again and double checking that it was covering everything that it needed to be covering. She then adjusted her shin protectors and stood back up straight again, at this time still smiling brightly.

"But you're still older then me no matter which way you look at it!" She insisted, nodding her head firmly and folding her arms tightly across her chest before laughing again. She then noticed when Ochiba pulled up his sleeves that he seemed to have puppet arms... wait, puppet arms?! When she looked up again his eyes had changed and were in the pattern of a Sharingan. This made Akira jump a little, her eyes widening slightly in surprise. This was all new to her; Ochiba had none of these little tweaks when she was a Genin. On on of his arms, he then pulled out two kanata, concluding Akira's thoughts of them being puppet arms. They definitely were, alright.

Then, she was slashed at with both kanata which made her scream loudly in fear. She brought her arms up quickly in a cross position to protect herself, being thankful for the wrist protectors she had. She heard a loud clang as the kanata colided with the metal of her wrist protectors and she found that she was breathing heavily through just being scared witless. In the middle of her scream, Akira had heard Ochiba shout "YOUR DEAD!!". In the weirdest way possible, this actually tugged at a few of her heartstrings. She knew that he was her rival, and that she should hate his guts, but for some reason, she was hurt by the fact that he had said that to her. Either way, she pushed her arms forward with a lot of force to push the kanata away from her in the same movement. Her arms were then brought to her sides swiftly, and her face still had a very surprised expression plastered across it.
"What the hell was that for???" She yelled in confusion, her eyes giving away the hurt that she actually felt. But before he could see into her eyes, she averted her gaze.
Glass~Heart
Glass~Heart

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kija Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:26 am

"I was sent here to eliminate you, you know your the last of your clan. The clan can no longer exists" He was quite relived that the katana was blocked. He didn't think she was scared enough. Ochiba backed up from his spot and put his katana back into the slots and then laughed. He was going to unleash his scaryness then he got a quick glace of Akira's eyes. Ochibas says went wide. He felt bad, he hurt himself.

Ochiba only wanted to scare her but he went overboard. Ochiba put out his arms as a hug and started to closely walk towards Akira. "I don't know whats wrong with me, I don't know what happened"
He wanted a hug and he felt bad, he started to try and walk closer to her.
"I am sorry...I just wanted to scare you, but I went overboard"
It was truely nothing to be scared about and half of it Ochiba wanted to show off, but he didn't want to do it while making her upset too. Ochiba started to feel bad, he never was one of the ones to be evil and be sinister.

The sky started to bum down and start to rain. The grass started to turn into soggy blades, and the dirt into wet mud. It started to pour loudly and it started to thunder out miles away. Ochiba took some tears but the rain covered it, he didn't want her to see him tear. Ochibas wet orange hair was weighted down by the pouring water and it started to drip from his hair already."You need to understand that I..." He couldn't finish.
Kija
Kija

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass~Heart Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:56 am

Akira's heart was still pounding loudly in her chest as she backed off a few steps once he said something about having to eliminate her. She simply shook her head in misunderstanding. What had brought this sudden murderous attitude to Ochiba? She couldn't understand it, and she was still petfrified. "You were sent here... to eliminate me???" She questioned madly, still backing off a step at a time.
"I don't know what happened either, Ochiba..." She said barely above a whisper as she stopped walking backwards, just watching him instead. She tried to pick out any emotions or any other giveaway signs that he actually meant what he said, and his eyes were wide instead of what they were usually. Upon inspecting his body language properly, Akira finally decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.

She walked back to him and graciously accepted the hug offered to her, wrapping her arms tightly around him. She laughed weakly and shook her head again.
"You should have remembered that I get scared easily... especially when it concerns people that I care about." She said quietly before burrying her head in Ochiba's chest to get away from the pouring rain when it came.

Her light blue hair was getting soaked either way, but she looked up upon hearing him speak. She tilted her head to the side, looking at him in a confused manner.
"What is it, Ochiba?" She asked, a small smile gracing her lips. The rain was irritating her, so she removed all the pins in her hair and let it down so that it fell beneath her shoulder blades. She put the pins into her weapons pouch before hugging Ochiba again, resting her head against his chest comfortably.
Glass~Heart
Glass~Heart

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kija Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:11 am

Ochiba wrapped his arms tightly around Akira. As his arms moved, they made crackling noises and his fingers held her tightly as well. He pushed her closer to him, and laid his head on her head, closing his eyes, thinking. His eyes turned back to the bright purple that they were before.
Ochiba had feelings for her and he knew it, he wasn't sure how she felt though. Ochiba was really shy when it came about feelings, especially around 'her'.

He loosely let go of his grip but he didn't let her go, when she put her hair pins away. Her hair soaked down and Ochiba chuckled because she looked cute. Ochiba lowered his body and on the top of his head had a huge scar that his hair covered and he showed it to Akira. He moved back up standing straight and tall looking down towards Akira.
"I got that when I left, I forgot almost everything that happened...except you, When I closed my eyes I always saw you and you always made me happy. I have no idea what happened, but it made me realize...I..I love you"

Ochiba then lowered his head and moved his lips a couple inches from Akira hoping he would she would take him. His hands were on her hips and this is what he was waiting for, for a long time now. He always used to have dream like this when he was gone.
Kija
Kija

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass~Heart Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:50 am

Akira smiled wider when she was teld tighter, too content to hear the crackling of Ochiba's arms. She breathed in the very warm and familiar scent of the man whom she was always happy to be with, even in her younger years when he used to pick on her. Time with him was always a bonus, whether it be good or bad. Chances were that he didn't feel the same away about her that she did about him, but there was always that hope he might do. By now, even her clothes were sodden and her boots squelched whenever she moved her feet around. She would have usually been cold, if it weren't for sharing her body heat with Ochiba, probably the best person she could possibly ask for to be here right now. She had missed him so much when he was away, and at that time she had told herself it was because she needed to get stronger by fighting him.

Now she was pretty adament it was because she was in love with him. Her heart told her that much now she had matured and was able to identify feelings. She flinched when she saw the long scar on top of Ochiba's head, the very thought of him being hurt and her not able to help him made her feel terrible. Once he was looking down at her, she obiediently looked up in curiosity.

At his next words, she felt as though she could cry with happiness. "I love you" were the words that she treasured most out of the sentence of which he spoke, and those were the words that made her heart beat ten times faster than it should normally allow.
"When you did leave, I started to train myself to a point which was unhealthy, just to be able to beat you when you came back... I heard that you had come back, but was too scared to come and see you again because by that time, I'd come to terms with how I felt..." She had to pause to gather her words before they came out in an unorganised jumble. "I love you too."

Her eyes brightened as she realised Ochiba had lowered his head to her level and moved his lips a couple of inches from hers. Maybe the words, 'dream come true' summed up how Akira was now feeling. She wrapped her arms around his neck when she noticed he had his hands on her hips. It was now or never. Akira closed the gap between her lips and his, realising just how warm they were compared to her own. She felt warm, but in fact was freezing on the outside.
Glass~Heart
Glass~Heart

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kija Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:24 am

Ochiba was so happy once Akira shared the same feelings and shared them with him. Even though his eyes were fake you could see his happiness in them. You could see his face in a wonderful world, like a kid in a free candy shop. Then they seal each other, like a fuuinjutsu sealing their love for each other. Putting all these years of passion in those couple seconds. He didn't want to let go of the seal, but he had too. He wanted those seconds since he was a kid growing up with Akira. He always thought that would never happen because he was always so mean to her. He smiled down her "I am always here for you"

Ochiba started to shiver, his arms had goosebumps as the cold water rain down his back. He started to get cold and he was hugging her while shivering. His arms started to get heavier as the water started to overflow the openings and gaps of his arms. They started something new and he knew it wouldn't be over soon. This is something Ochiba wanted in his life, he wanted a women who is well be there for him.

Although Ochiba can forget alot he won't forget this moment, He tried hard to remember when they first meet. When he started to first develop these feelings for this girl. He always had some feelings for her, he used to make up excuses to sit next to her and stuff. He always picked on her to get close and when they spared he always tried to show off. He wanted to be all he could be for this girl, so she would like her.

He regrets leaving her by herself but he needed it, to realize how much he loves this girl. How much he wants to be with her. It shouldn't have taken this long for him to express his true feelings for her, he couldn't even remember why he left. " Sorry, I am getting cold"
Kija
Kija

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass~Heart Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:30 am

[Topic End- Continue when I make a new topic x3]
Glass~Heart
Glass~Heart

Character sheet
Village: